Hotel Bara is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Hotel Bara may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– name and surname
– contact information including email address
– other information relevant to your reservation
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about hotel updates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How do we share your data?
In order for us to perform our contractual and legal obligations your personal data may be provided to various service providers and suppliers (for example outsourcing services companies, card payment companies and travel agencies). Those service providers and suppliers are bound by Data Processing Agreements, and they are obliged to safeguard confidentiality and data protection according to the data protection regulation.
Your Personal Data will be processed and stored for the duration of our relationship with you, and as long as it is necessary in order to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. If the data collection was based on your consent it may be deleted at any time upon the withdrawal of your consent.
Your data may be also deleted in one of the following cases:
when it is no longer necessary for the purposes collected,
upon your request, provided there are no overriding legal grounds requiring to maintain it.
Security – Data protection rights
Your Personal Data is retained and processed solely for the purposes declared and to the extent necessary for its fulfillment. It will be adhered to for the time necessary to serve the above purposes.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 / EU, you have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
– The right to ask for information and request access to your Personal Data,
– The right to have your Personal Data corrected or erased,
– The right to limit the processing of your Personal Data,
– The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data including objection to automated decision-making and profiling
– The right to data portability
– The right to withdraw your consent (any withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn by you).
– The right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.